When should I start upgrading my ship?

Hamm

Sep 4, 2023
I am still flying around in the Frontier. I am level 11 now but when should I seriously look at changing or upgrading my ship? I feel I should be working on that sooner rather than later. Also, how should I approach getting a new one?

Solution
It's really up to you but you can start things off by getting the ship, I think it's the Razorleaf, from the Mantis quest line. I think that quest drops in a note when battling on one of the main questlines where you come across a bunch of Spacers. I think this drop is pretty random so if you are fighting Spacers, chances are it's going to drop pretty quick.

I know I got this around level 10 and it's a good questline to follow for the rewards which includes a ship and a cool space suit.
It's really up to you but you can start things off by getting the ship, I think it's the Razorleaf, from the Mantis quest line. I think that quest drops in a note when battling on one of the main questlines where you come across a bunch of Spacers. I think this drop is pretty random so if you are fighting Spacers, chances are it's going to drop pretty quick.

I know I got this around level 10 and it's a good questline to follow for the rewards which includes a ship and a cool space suit.

Solution