Is it worth using the powers in Starfield

Jiypon

Sep 5, 2023
I have a couple of powers now and is it worth slotting them to a key because i spent quite a bit of time sorting through weapons and adding them to favorites and I have got used to the setup. Do they become essential as you progress?

Solution
In effect, you don't really have to but they are pretty cool. For example, when I got the first anti-grav power, I found it really useful to launch enemies into the air and while floating, picking them off with weapons. It was helpful while I was still low level to take out higher level enemies. Also useful for pushing them of something from a great height :)

I guess you could ignore them and shoot your way through the game but if you add them to a slot in your favourite hotkeys along with your weapons, they are a pretty solid extra addition to make life easier.
In effect, you don't really have to but they are pretty cool. For example, when I got the first anti-grav power, I found it really useful to launch enemies into the air and while floating, picking them off with weapons. It was helpful while I was still low level to take out higher level enemies. Also useful for pushing them of something from a great height :)

I guess you could ignore them and shoot your way through the game but if you add them to a slot in your favourite hotkeys along with your weapons, they are a pretty solid extra addition to make life easier.

Solution