Is it worth pre-ordering Phantom Liberty now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missguided

Dec 14, 2020
Nice to see the site back :) I am undecided about Phantom Liberty after the mess of Cyberpunk when it came out. Are there any benefits to preordering or should I wait?

Solution
From what I have been reading this week, the game has fundamentally changed when it comes to skills and perks. Whether it's moved it in a better direction remains to be seen but feedback so far appears to be really positive. I would not hold back, I think it's going to be good. Plus I don't think we're going to see massive bug issues as I have already said.
In my opinion you should maybe wait for the 2.0 update and see how you feel about the changes. The update will go live before Phantom Liberty is released and brings most of the new game mechanic features to everyone with the base game like the new perks tree stuff.

I don't think there's going to be any of the problems we saw with bugs at launch so I would not be worried about that so it's really up to you :)

I am getting it no matter what but @PCGeek is right if you are being cautious, but at this stage, I don't think you need to be too cautious. Major issues were fixed some time ago but not sure how often you play or when you last patched.

From what I have been reading this week, the game has fundamentally changed when it comes to skills and perks. Whether it's moved it in a better direction remains to be seen but feedback so far appears to be really positive. I would not hold back, I think it's going to be good. Plus I don't think we're going to see massive bug issues as I have already said.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.