Valve has added the option to permanently remove any game for a Steam account. This means any game you no longer want own and appear in your library can be removed. This is an alternative to filing your unwanted games and once they are removed they are gone from your account forever.
To remove a game do the following:
- Go to the support section when logged in to Steam
- Click Games and Software
- Enter the name of the game you want to remove on the search box.
- Click the bar with the game name under the “Products” heading.
- Select “I want to permanently remove this game from my account”.addqwwwdqaAdwd
- Click “OK remove the listed games from my account permanently”.
- The game will now be removed instantly in the Steam client. You can watch it vanish if you have it open.
The game will now vanish from your client for good.