1. Have Babies
Put couples in Living Quarters and wait for them to mate.
A good level of Charisma in one member of the couple will increase their chances of charming the other. Equip your couple with clothes that boos Charisma and swap them to the next couple trying to get pregnant.
Fathers don't mate with their daughters so keep a tab on who parents are.
Animated chatting and dancing are indicators the couple are hitting it off. If they do they will retire to the back of the room and she will reappear after a short time pregnant.
Dominant default attributes (S.P.E.C.I.A.L) will determine the attribute of the child so if the parents have a higher default (without equipment) strength the child will and so on.
- Pregnancies last 3 hours.
- She can still go to work whilst pregnant.
- Pregnant women can not deal with attacks or emergencies and will run away, returning to their workstation once the incident is resolved.
- Birth happens only whilst you're playing the game (not whilst you are logged out).
- Happy faces will bounce about the women's head and you click those for her to give birth.
- The child will take 3 hours to grow into an adult at which point it can be put to work.
- A child can not be healed with Stimpacks.
2. Build Radio Room
Radio rooms must be manned by two people. Get them with as much Charisma as possible so they can sweet talk outsiders over the airways to join you.